Friday, March 30, 2012

This Week I was @.........

............Bellwether Landscape Architects, San Marco USA, Scout For The Home and a Photo Shoot.

The thing about blogging is that you can go for several days without writing a post, you just might not have been inspired and you just shouldn't force writing if your heart is not in it.  Then all of a sudden you have so much to write about at once so it makes up for your writers slump.  This was me this week, too busy to stop and smell the roses but Wednesday it hit me!!

I spend my Mondays with Missy, Todd, and Sarah at Bellwether Landscape Architects.  Their new office space is great and it is always fun to see the new renderings that Sarah has created.  I will post some of them sometime but for now, you will just have to visit their website, www.bellwetherla.com.

Tuesday I was at San Marco USA and my friends Chris Holt and and Cindy Kauffman of Holt Interiors and Iron Studio, www.holt-interiors.com, came to check out the product.  I know that a lot of designers and architects are embracing these mineral based paints and plasters but I determined to keep spreading the word.  I am doing some writing for Chris and Mike at San Marco and I have to say that this has been one of my more interesting projects, I learn something new every time I am in their studio and I just can't believe that these products aren't more mainstream.  Follow their blog, sanmarcousa.wordpress.com, you will recognize a lot of the project photos featured there.

Wednesday I was at Scout for the Home while Nancy was out meeting with clients and could not help but focus on certain silhouettes, colors and textures surrounding me.  Take a peak........




Love these lamps!



Of course, Jennifer Bates pottery, great silhouettes, texture and color.


Love this new table!





These pillows are such a great combination of texture and color, you just want to touch them.


Beautiful Leaf Bowls......


and driftwood bowl.


These cotton placemats are another great combination of color and texture....

as are these burlap ottomans.

I ended yesterday with a photo shoot for Ryan Duffey and Cameron Thurman, you will have to wait to see the pictures but it will be worth it!

Happy Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment