Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thursday I was @.......

.........Holt Interiors

Interior Designer, Chris Holt, www.holt-interiors.com, is one of my very best friends from home.  We grew up together in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and luckily both ended up in Atlanta together.  

He will probably kill me for selecting this picture but it sums up our relationship, always making each other laugh.
In addition to making homes beautiful, Chris is also the co-owner of The Iron Studio, www.iron-studio.com.  I am going to help him with some new marketing pieces so we were meeting to discuss our approach.  It was so much fun to catch up with his fabulous assistant, Cindy,


and of course the Holt-Interiors mascot, Birch, such a cutie.

The first thing on my checklist was to head to The Iron Studio and take some pictures.  I will let you take a peak at a few.


I love all of these basic round finials.

These are the different finishes you can choose from.  

The Iron Studio can make just about anything, from brackets, rods, and finials, to furniture and planters.  

Stay tuned, I will send you one of the postcards when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment