Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yesterday I was @...

Scout For The Home, San Marco and Sprig Restaurant.

What a day!!  By the time I got home last night, I was too exhausted to write about it but what fun it was. 

I started at Scout For The Home - J. Ryan Duffey Design.  Ryan is officially out on his own now and doing great work and these two are under the same roof now.  



Lucky for me his mom is in town so I got to take a few shots of the proud mother and get a peak at the plans they are drawing up for a family vacation spot in Fredericksburg, TX.




I was blown away by the vibrant pillows upon entry.




Gorgeous!

Huge selection of pottery by Jennifer Bates, my favorite!



Then I had to get a few shots of the built in desk and shelving that our friend, Cameron, at Phoenix Millworks created for Ryan and Nancy.  Stay tuned for Phoenixmillworks.net, coming soon.


 There's Hank taking a nap bottom left.




This is a great segue into my next stop.  Cameron painted the desk and shelving with paint by San Marco.


You will be hearing so much more about Chris Lewis and Michael Aiken as I start helping them out with their blog and other social media.  Take a look at all of these colors, who knew it was possible to get all the aesthetic results of paint without the toxicity or lingering smell?


 There are drawers and drawers of paint swatches, but you can also personalize your own color.


Interior and Exterior Paints.  You probably don't realize it but you have been seeing this product in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles, Veranda, etc. used by well known designers and Architects.

 I was able to get a bike ride in so I could soak up some vitamin D and breathe some fresh air.  Then I finished my day at Sprig Restaurant.



Sprig, www.sprigrestaurant.com, is a farm to table restaurant right by my house and I can't get enough of their soups.  Last night I sat at the bar and observed the bartender creating a new signature cocktail.  They do mix awesome drinks and they use several of the organic labels that have been featured in Garden and Gun.  This one started with an organic scotch, lemon and aeromatic bitters and ended with a ginger syrup, made right before my eyes.  He let me taste the concoction, it was really good and I am not even a scotch drinker.





Please have dinner there soon, it is delicious!!

Let's see what happens today!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love this tour of your day! Lots of interesting things to see and do here in Atlanta and you are a big part of them!

    ReplyDelete