Friday, March 23, 2012

Last night I was @.....

.........Taqueria Tsunami, www.taqueriatsunami.com

Last night was the first of many networking happy hours.  Help me come up with a name for it please.  Anyhow, the owner of Taqueria Tsunami is the nicest man and was kind enough to allow us to meet there. Hopefully a win, win for everyone; business for them and a place for all of us to catch up.

I have had requests to make this a monthly event so I will let you know as soon as I set the next date.  Thanks to everyone who came, I had fun and hopefully you ran into some people you didn't know or haven't seen in a while.

Monica Murphy-Perez and her brother Chef Matthew Murphy, of Three Blind Mice, were there and I wanted everyone to share their latest accolade in the AJC.  Be sure to read the article to the right and I posted the picture below.

This is making me hungry!

If you or anyone you know need help organizing any sort of events, please call or email me and I would be happy to help.
404-213-6606, kristinmayfieldmeredith@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment