Friday, March 9, 2012

Today I was @.....

Lunch with Diane Coker.  A lot of you probably know Diane, she is Atlanta's Wolf and Sub-Zero expert.  I am so excited, their new showroom is going to be located in the Terminus building at the corner of Piedmont and Peachtree.  What a killer location.  They should have the showroom open for business in May so I am sure they will have lots of visitor's, much easier to access than the old location.  You can see the signs on the building when you drive by so be sure to make a mental note of the new location.

Have you eaten at Taqueria Tsunami?  (www.taqueriatsunami.com)  You must!  I have the same thing every time because it is always so delicious.  I have only been for lunch, so far, and I order the Tsunami Trio:  your choice of two tacos and a side.  Rising Sun Taco, Rich Man's Taco and their cucumber salad is my favorite combination.  I have yet to see any food left on a plate, that is a good sign.  Their beef empanadas are also delicious.



I have organized a networking happy hour for Thursday, March 22nd from 6-8 p.m. at Taqueria Tsunami.  My intent is to get people in the architecture and design arena together to meet people and hopefully learn about some new opportunities in the field.  I spoke to the owner of Taqueria Tsunami yesterday and he was excited about the idea of us meeting there.  He might even offer some specials that night.  Hopefully it will be a win, win for everyone; make some new connections and bring in new business to the restaurant.

If you or anyone you know would like to come, please do and be sure to bring your business cards, it should be fun!

Call me or email me if you need my help organizing any events, 404-213-6606 or kristinmayfieldmeredith@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Wish I could make it to your happy hour. You are so full of amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete