Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This morning I am @......

My house.

I am soon going to be all over the place but had a moment to reflect.  I think due to all the drab weather and absence of blooms, I am noticing color everywhere I look.  This morning I cooked an egg from one of my girls and just had to show you the color of the yolk.


I have been obsessed with yellow lately and as I took a bite of this yummy egg, I was reminded of all the fabulous, naturally occurring colors in nature.

I topped it with some of my Guava Smoked salt from The Meadows, www.atthemeadow.com...


You can't tell from the picture but it is a beautiful taupe/gray that would be gorgeous on any wall.

My father in law made these beautiful salt cellars for me...






The one on the left is my favorite ecru color.  




Some of my girls.

My cat, Miss O, is helping me this morning.


And now it's time to take my crazy girl, Shorty, for a walk.  Do not let this picture fool you.


One last sip of my coffee..


The best flavor ever!

Especially when it is in a mug by Jennifer Bates.....


You will meet Jennifer next week.  Her pottery can be found at Scout For The Home but next week she is going to take me inside her studio.

If every morning could be this relaxed, we would all be in a better place!!!!!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right about the colors in nature! Beautiful looking egg from your girls!

    ReplyDelete