Friday, February 10, 2012

Yesterday I was @......

Kristin Meredith Jewelry Design.......

Yesterday I was working on some new jewelry for a friend of mine in Macon.  If you know Meredith McKenzie, she is going to be selling my earrings and necklaces in Macon at The Yellow House, yellowhouseantiquesandgifts.com.  In the mean time, I dropped off some new things at Scout for the Home today.  www.scoutforthehome.com

My latest fixation is on prayer beads and worry beads.  This shouldn't be a big surprise since I have been collecting rosaries and crosses for years.  I have picked up several on travels to Mexico and France and friends and family have given me some gorgeous ones from their world travels to Italy, Ecuador, you name it.  Here is my shrine....





I recently repaired a prayer necklace for a friend of mine and since then I am noticing beautiful prayer beads everywhere, including this one on Pinterest.  This one is Fredericks and Mae sold on sightunseen.com.



And this bracelet...



So I started with my own worry bracelets....



For sale at Scout for the Home

Then my worry bead necklaces.....



Now the latest.....


Let me know what you think, maybe I will wear one to the Shutze Awards tomorrow night.


  If you like them you can purchase at Scout for the Home. 


Here are some authentic prayer beads, compliments of wikipedia....


buddhist rosary


carved rosary



Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.  Enjoy your Friday evening!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love them! I will start looking around Germany for something to add to your collection! K

    ReplyDelete