Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yesterday I was @.......


So many things to talk about and so little time!  "Today I was @" so easily becomes "yesterday I was @".  

When I go into Scout for the Home to work for Nancy, the first thing I do while turning on all of the lights is scan the entire shop to see what has sold and what is new.  Yesterday, I was like a kid in a candy shop.

I caught a glimpse of these last Friday when I stopped by and yesterday, these were the only two left.  The colors are so pretty and just what we all need right now since our surrounding landscape is still pretty colorless.





When I was a kid and my mom took me to the library, I would  leave with as many books as I was tall and she would say, "you are never going to read all of those before time to bring them back".  I didn't care because I couldn't decide on just a few, I wanted every book in the library.  This is how I felt yesterday, these are just a few of the new titles in the store.  Of course, she also has "Patina Style", I know you all know the Giannettis, Design's Dynamic Duo.  I love their blog!


These tall glass candlesticks are beautiful, they are around 2-3 feet tall.


Kiwi Origami Vases


Large Driftwood Bowl


White Porcelain Leaf Tray


White Porcelain Crackle Lamp


A large White Porcelain Leaf Tray


This Day Blanket is amazing, made by Brahms Mount, the colors are beautiful, 100% linen and you can use at the foot of the bed or as a throw in your den or living room.  See the close up below.


As I have mentioned before, Nancy shows a lot of work from the Emily Amy Gallery, emilyamygallery.com.  These pictures are done by Sarah Cole and are painted with Gouache and coffee.  Nancy had 4 smaller pieces before but these are my favorite so far.  You can buy them with or without the frame.


I love this Duet table, it would make the perfect vanity or writing desk, I love the finish too.

Nancy also received several new side tables that I haven't seen before, stop by when you are at Souper Jenny's, Whole Foods or Henri's!!!!  

You can also visit scoutforthehome.com, we keep it pretty current.  Also follow Nancy's blog, scoutforthehome.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment