Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today I am @.......

My computer.

Today I am working on a friend's website to showcase his carpentry.  Phoenix Millworks is the name of Cameron Thurman's business and I only have a fraction of his work to put on his site.  We are going to be taking some photos of other work in the near future but he and I both were anxious to get something out there for people to see.  I will give you a teaser for now but you will have to wait to see the rest when we finish his site. Give me a week or two.

                             

                                                     

He has built furniture, created beautiful doors and crafted beautiful bathrooms and kitchens, like the one pictured above.  Be sure to friend him on Facebook at Phoenix Millworks, or if you are ready to hire him for a job, call him, 404-384-1295.


No comments:

Post a Comment