Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today I was @....

.....Bellwether Landscape Architects.

After a really great day at Bellwether with Missy and Todd, what could be better than ending the day with Chicken Happy Hour.  Fortunately for me, and probably unfortunately for you, I have discovered Instagram.  One of the really lovely ladies I follow on Pinterest, Mrs. French, peaked my interest with her Instagram photos and now I am hooked.

Take a look at some of my photos from my relaxing evening with my husband, my dog and, of course, my chickens.










I would be selfish if I didn't share that!

Make sure to read my posts for San Marco, some great photos!  sanmarcousa.wordpress.com.  Most importantly, don't forget to come to happy hour tomorrow evening at Ormsby's, 6-8.  I hope it will be a great crowd like last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment