Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today I am @.......

.....San Marco USA.

I am not there yet but will be later this morning, wanted to throw out a quick reminder first.  Don't forget that tomorrow night is Renaissance Tile and Bath Event launching their new product.  See below for details.....

I will be there and hope to see you there as well!!

I discovered a new magazine this weekend, "Whole Living", www.wholeliving.com, wouldn't you know it is a Martha Stewart publication.  But, it doesn't feel like Martha.  Anyhow I read it cover to cover and it had a lot of really great info.  I am sharing a few things below.


This is an article about Atlanta and features some interesting places I haven't been.  One thing I was unaware of is a bicycle tasting tour.  Who is interested?


There was also some interesting info about how to choose your Olive Oil.  This tidbit is written by Tom Mueller, author of a book about the olive oil industry called "Extra Virginity: the sublime and scandalous world of olive oil".  I downloaded a sample of this a while back and remember enjoying it but never actually read the whole book.  I am adding it to my summer reading list.  Mueller's blog info is in the article also in case you want to learn more.




Here are a few pics from my weekend with our niece and nephew.


Cutest boy ever, Charlie


Evie and Shorty played lots of ball!


Evie got to pet Splash, the chicken.  Splash is a patient bird but we compensate her well!

I have a few really exciting blogs coming up about a few people that most of you know so stay tuned!!!!

1 comment: