Friday, April 6, 2012

Today I am @.........

....my computer for the most part.  I am meeting with a new client over lunch so that is exciting.  My website is shaping up so I can't wait to get it out there so everyone can really see what I have been up to over the past year or so.

I am attaching an invite from Renaissance Tile and Bath, www.renaissancetileandbath.com. They are launching a new product and Monica Murphy-Perez, of Renaissance Tile and Bath, asked me to get the word out.

Save the date!

I am also trying to decide on a location for our next networking happy hour.  I would love some feedback.  The May event is going to take place at San Marco and my goal is to find interesting places to meet so we can learn something as we share cocktails.  Please throw me some suggestions.

My husband the Beekeeper picks up his new Nucleus hive tomorrow so we will be adding to our existing hives.  I will have lots of footage as there are some soon to be bee keepers coming to observe.

Stay tuned and have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment