Friday, September 14, 2012

Today I am @..........

.......My Desk.

It doesn't sound very exciting but it really is.  I have a lot of great things going on but I thought I would share some pics from my summer vacations.

I was in Jackson Hole for a week and this summer my niece and nephew were there with us. That made it even more fun.  Here are some of my pictures:




check out the eagle on the top branch, I didn't even see it until after I took the photo



cat tails at The Laurance S. Rockefeller Preserve


Charlie and Evie


Phelps Lake


Phelps Lake, water and mountains, can it get any better?


Normally we have moose all around but this visit all I saw were deer, deer and more deer which is still great.  Duncan stayed another week and wouldn't you know........


Is that amazing or what?

I also just spent a long weekend in Santa Barbara with my friends Chris and Caroline.  What a beautiful place and the weather was wonderful.  We rode our bikes and walked everywhere.  One of my favorite things about the whole trip was their Farmer's Market.  There was an abundance of everything.  All of the flowers and produce came from from farms right around us.









I would definitely be a vegetarian again if I had access to all of this fresh produce.

The Grand Finale......



I had the best summer and I hope you did too!  Stay tuned for the next post about the upcoming happy hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment