Friday, September 28, 2012

Last night I was @.......



What a blast last night's event was!  I want to thank everyone who came and for those of you who couldn't make it, I totally understand and I will start planning next month's event.

My biggest thanks is to Bill Kaelin and the ladies at Bobby Berk Home



Someone else everyone should meet is Winston...

Bobby Berk's greatest ambassador!


Here are some other pics of last night's event.

 The Bobby Berk Showroom

 Furniture, Bedding, accessories!

 Baby furniture and accessories too!

 I would not mind a pair of these chairs!

 Duncan, my husband, Gerry Varela in the center and Mike DeCarlo on the right.

 Thomas Davis on the left and Jason Schnock on the right.


My great friends from LG Squared, Chris and Jodi, who looks good even with her eyes shut.  Sorry Jodi!


I was so pleased to meet some new people last night and as always, feel free to bring a friend to any event.

Stay tuned for the next Happy Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment