Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Today I am @.........

2675 River Oak Drive

That is my address and I am sitting at my computer trying to articulate what I have been doing for the the past two years.  

Working for Keith Summerour for 6 years afforded me the luxury of meeting the most interesting, talented and genuine people.  I am writing about you.  Thankfully I have kept in touch with you all and have been able to work with some of you post Summerour.  

Since 2010 I have been slowly developing my own consulting business accommodating those with small budgets who need help on a temporary or part time basis.  I have created websites, photographed design projects and created portfolios for new businesses and established businesses.  I have also helped new businesses get organized and put basic operating systems into place.  My clientele has consisted mainly of designers, architects and landscape architects but also a local business executive who spends most of his time in Asia and a company that rates your home for energy efficiency. 

I have created this blog to showcase my work while introducing you to people and things you might not have heard of yet. 

Each week I hope to be at a new location, talking to different people about the work they have done and are doing and showing it off to you.

If you know anyone who you think will be interested in reading my blog, please pass it along and if anyone out there needs help with any aspect of their business, try me out.

I wish everyone a happy, healthy and fruitful 2012.  Stay tuned for my next post.




4 comments: