Friday, March 14, 2014

Building Brand Awareness

My main objective for this blog is to raise awareness of the different architects, designers and artisans that I support.  Whether in the Atlanta market or through friends of mine throughout the United States, I want to spread the word about the talented people I am lucky enough to call friends.

As most of you know, I manage social media for most of these artisans, architects and designers and also help with their blogging.  Some have me write for them and some just need me to organize their content, cut and paste it into the blog, and hit the publish button.  Regardless it is always a collaboration between me and my client.

The beautiful homes that are featured in publications, blogs, and scattered throughout pinterest and Houzz are created by a cast of characters.  There is the architect, the interior designer, the landscape architect and the builder.  There are also the craftsman who build the beautiful cabinetry in the kitchens and baths and who create the custom millwork that adorns the walls and doorways.  Someone creates those custom windows and doors that lure you inside.  The antique lumber dealer provides the beautiful wood for the floors, beams and also the millwork.  Some hire a kitchen designer so the kitchen is laid out and functions properly.  There is an ironsmith that designs beautiful ornamentation such as awnings, iron railing, and iron windows and doors.

I plan to write a series about those behind the scenes.  The architects and interior designers ALMOST always take center stage in the magazines but not always the builder or list of talented artisans that make the home complete.  Stay tuned and thank you for reading.

Be sure and follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and connect with me on Linked In.



No comments:

Post a Comment