Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today I was @.......

.......ROMA (formerly San Marco USA)

Have you seen the February issue of Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles?  Run don't walk!!!  It is full of great rooms and designers.



 Here is Beth Webb's room with walls covered in a custom finish by ROMA (formerly San Marco USA).



You should really check out their paints and other surface coverings, you can get any type of finish you desire and the bonus is that the products are healthier than any other paint product on the market.  I promise!

Here is the upstairs den by Chris Holt of Holt Interiors.  



I wish that were my upstairs den!

I also wanted to say congrats to several folks for being chosen Best of Houzz 2013!


I am lucky to know such talented people!!

Have a great Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment